Friday, June 23, 2006
A Puzzling Dilemma
Ahh Yes.. My Friday Blog, mind u it's Saturday.. very early into Saturday. But the reason is a good one. I had a puzzle to complete. Yes my 1000 piece puzzle that I have been working on, I figured I could get most if not all of it done by the end of the weekend. So I came home from work around 4 and started goin to work.. with snacks mind u. After a few hours and many neck aches and leg cramps my room mate came home from work and decided that he'd help out too. Next thing I know we're
both hard at it working away, piece by piece, eventually collating the broken fragments of the puzzle into one whole solitary object. The time I hear u ask?.. midnight, thats right.. I worked on the puzzle, non-stop no dinner and no breaksfrom 4 pm untill midnight. Ahh a solid 8 hours whittled away due to my sheer will and mental prowess :P. The next goal to conquer will be to finish my 5000 piece puzzle that I have in my room. Now that WILL be impressive to frame up and hang on the wall. But for now I can be content with my humble 1000 pieces.
Amongst all this I also managed to get in a few hour of World of Warcraft. I finally got a new pet, well actually I got him thursday night. A Raptor much like the velociraptors from Jurassic Park. he looks pretty cool.. and mean too :P. Also I am now a level 27 night elf huntress. Mind you it does take quite a lot of time to level up and considering I try to have a some semblance outside of
WoW, it does take real dedications to reach the higher levels. but I play for fun and just to kill a few hours, I choose not to b some hardcore gamer out to take over the world lol.My day started out earlier than usual, watching Australia vs Croatia. It was a good match with a great result, but still Aussies can 't get a fair and impartial referee.
Oh well, we're through to the top 16 nations and we couldn't have asked for more. well except the cup but then again perhaps that would require devine intervention. Or perhaps we will get another infamous "Hand of God" goal much like that of Maradona. But this means I am still in my work soccer pool, Angola was a fizzer but here hoping that I have a golden chance with the Aussies. meanwhile Sri-Lanka is 136th in the world in Soccer. Maybe one day the world cup final will be Sri-Lanka and Australia.. ok .. now I really must be on drugs to even consider that one lol.
your love is like a shadow at 7:38 am
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together