Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ripped Hoff

Ahh yes, the picture says it all. We were robbed of a potential win. But thats all old news. Today was actually a bad start for me, I think playing soccer the day before had really tuckered me out and when I went to bed I fell like a log. Hence I didn't wake up until 7 am!!! .. 1 and a half hours later than what I should be getting up. So here I am strolling into work at 8:30 am, a good hour and 15 mins late.. ahh well. Good thing I set my own hours lol, just means I have to do some overtime tommorow :). Most of time at home is pretty much spend watching season 8 of stargate and working on my 5000 piece puzzle. God thats a huge task. Have stopped playing WoW for a bit so I can continue the puzzle :). Which I might add I must get back to :P.

your love is like a shadow at 10:53 pm
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Some words about yourself
  • Maybe your age
  • But don't forget your name
  • It ain't secret anymore

Those Days

Tagboard