Tuesday, June 20, 2006
tis the season for beginings :)
Yes the time has finally dawned, from whence I started as a mere spot on msn to a new home here :). I suppose my gal has wanted me to start a blog for a while, me thinks it has to do with me being in the city of churches, instead of the city of ... gardens. Ahhh Adelaide, yall come down and I shall give u the tour of everything this fair city has to offer. Once those 10 minutes are finished you can plan how to get back to Melbourne lol. But all in all it's a nice city to b in, it has it positives and negatives, a good place to raise children but not a good place for once those kids are grown up lol. Not to mention the negative population growth, no I don't mean there are more people dying than being born. I mean more people leave as compared to those that migrate here. But tis near my bedtime and I must cut my blod ramblings short. Plus I have to finish off this X-rated convo I am having with my gal, heheh that should make her blush. Being the good indian gal that she is lol.
All my Love Sig
Ur Blue
All my Love Sig
Ur Blue
your love is like a shadow at 3:07 am
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together