Thursday, July 20, 2006

Always Kids at Heart ...

Are you good at accronyms?... then maybe you can create one of your own for the ADF and get your idea branded around for decades to come. This was the incentive given to us, but of course being guys and hence being childish and immature, when it came it naming a new tactical electronic collection system here were some of the ideas given by actual defence personnel:

Rapid Intercept Sensor Technology
Directional Intercept Collection System
Mobile Passive Radar Identification and Clasification Kit
Specialized Mobile Array for Radar Testing And Recording of Signals

Of course this becomes:
RAPIST
DICS
MIPRICK
SMARTARS

Heheehhe boys will always be boys ... hehehe and myself inclusive.
Work has been going well and busy while i try to not think too much about when I get to see Sig next. I suppose seeing her now has the added plus in that she can finally wear my ring on her finger now, without fear of it falling off. I guess it still hasnt sunk in that she is my fiancee, I mean it feels no different. But I think that we have known for about 3 years now that we will get married. Which unfortunately has taken away from thrill of the event of proposing but I think we are so happy that in the end.. we don't care lol.

Puzzle Update: still barely any progress... my God its a painstaking task, I think I have only completed about 15-20%. Eventually... hopefully b4 the end of the year lol

your love is like a shadow at 2:20 am
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Some words about yourself
  • Maybe your age
  • But don't forget your name
  • It ain't secret anymore

Those Days

Tagboard