Sunday, July 02, 2006
Coming down from Cloud 9 ...
Ahh yes, yet another weekend been and gone before I can fathom what has happened. Unfortunately its always the same, it's over before I know it. I saw my gal on saturday and all I can say is.. she gets better looking everytime I see her. Good thing she's mine :). I had a great time in Melbourne, got to see her, my family, my pets and I even learnt how to make a decent prawn curry.. hmm may try it out this weekend :). I even got Sig licking her fingers.. ahh must be the secret ingredient :). Sunday was a blur, well it was more like recovery, recovery from travelling to melbourne, recovery from saturday and all it's antics and recovery from my trip to adelaide. I should take a holiday to recover from my weekend :). It didn't help that I only got 4 hours sleep on saturday night and woke up at 4:30 am and watched Brazil vs France. As I lay there barely concious singing the brisbane lions theme song to the French national anthem (La Marseillaise). Sunday was just puzzle time as I tried to catch up for lost time as I scratch my head at why I even started to do a 5000 piece puzzle. But the thought of how impressive it will look is all that drives me to forge on.
Today was an unusual day at work, i got work done yet I didn't feel satified in how much I got done, ahh well, prob cuz I kept daydreaming of saturday. Nothing much to report on the naval front, so everyone can stand down as I am now back at the helm lol :). But at least I did get some amusing hoff mail 2day:




Stay tuned.. there will b more to come :P
your love is like a shadow at 10:21 pm
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together