Tuesday, July 04, 2006

L'Armenia per la copa del la Vida ...

Tonight tis the night, La Azzurri vs the Germans.. the 2006 World cup semi finals and only one team left that I truly want to win. with the departure of Holland and the dismal performance of England leaves me with only Germany as my only shining hope. Ever since high school its always been Germany and Holland as my favourite making it even harder when they faced each other in the Euro Cup Final way back in '96. But now that Holland is out all I have left to cheer on is the Germans. Meaning it's another late night for me tonight, but considering that there are only 4 matches to go I can perhaps afford to do it 2nite :). Work was yet another usual day, bitch fights and complaints and fighting amongst each other lol.. nah reality is that its a good place to work and I love what I am involved in.. assuming all the equipment actually work lol. My puzzle progress is slow hence I must continue that 2nite.. perhaps I can still finish it before the end of the year :).

your love is like a shadow at 12:46 am
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Some words about yourself
  • Maybe your age
  • But don't forget your name
  • It ain't secret anymore

Those Days

Tagboard