Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Night with 2 Sailors

Last night twas an interesting night, plenty of booze, games and movies. It started out as I travelled to Golden Grove which is a nice little suburb out in the Adelaide Hills. We started with drinks and general chit chat and talks about the many sexual exploits of our lives. Well of their lives, I had nothing to add compared to 2 sailors that had gone wild in asia. Besides.. a gentleman never kisses and tells, hence I kept my stories all locked away. The night then moved onto dinner.. more drinnk a movie and again more drinks before finally retiring at about 3 am. The movie we watched was Reservoir Dogs, which is an interesting movie... very much like pulp fiction but with 1o times the gore and blood. It's a senseless movie with very little point, as a kid I would have loved it. I still enjoyed it but perhaps with less enthusiasm, when once masochistic behaviour would have me fascinated and contemplating the deep psychotic nature of the beast. But I'm sure to my fiances disappointment nothing happened between me and the sailors lol.. as mean theres no way in hell anything ever would. But she likes to delude her minds with those thoughts, she has some weird thoughts, sigh guess its part of her being a nympho :P.

The soccer is nearing the final, its gonna b Italy vs France and damn do I wish that France wins lol. I can once again sing the brisbane lions theme song hehehe :). Looks like it will be an early wake up on Monday morning lol :).
















your love is like a shadow at 12:59 am
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Some words about yourself
  • Maybe your age
  • But don't forget your name
  • It ain't secret anymore

Those Days

Tagboard