Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkkk!!!

It's been a while since I blogged, and its partly been because I've been busy and partly because nothing is goin on in my life at the moment. I have the same old job, same beautiful fiance and been going to the same rifle club to shoot. On that note I put my deposit down to buy my very first rifle, yes that right I said rifle lol. Granted I have to wait until I have my licence but I am now on the way. Just hope my gal doesn't find out :P.. she might freak out lol. Besides it's better I get the rifle now before my wife to be becomes my "minister of finance" as my workmate puts it lol. It's ood to spend cash when there is no one else with their hands in ur pocket.. ahem.. on the cash I mean :P.

Work is going along steadily, and yes, I still cannot say what I do. One reason is beause it is secret government stuff, and the second reason is because it is actually quite boring lol. But I am hoping to know whether I will b staying in the fair city of adelaide or whether I will be heading back east to melbourne. Either way I dun mind, but I have a feeling I know what my gal would prefer. I think just the fact that there are more people in Melbourne is the main selling point for her.

I've been going back to Uni again, this is part of my Grad Cert. that I am doing for my company, so no charge to me and at the end of it I can that I can be a qualified project manager :). But it also means that I have to do uni work again. There is nothing more demotivating than uni homework, specially after I've come home from real work. Ahhh well.. back to the grindstone

your love is like a shadow at 1:20 am
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Some words about yourself
  • Maybe your age
  • But don't forget your name
  • It ain't secret anymore

Those Days

Tagboard