Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Cafe Girls and Engineers
It's been a hectic week for me, predominately because I have an enormous amount of work. Not only from University but also from work itself. Why oh why did I agree to do a university course while I am working, isn't the ethos of university: "To study hard so that I never had to study again".. sigh. Now here I am, not even 1 year after graduation from my 5 year degree and I am faced with another year or so of university. Worse still is have to combine that with work, my company, and socialising. Ahhh well... I've been one of the few guys tht have been able to multitask well... well my gal thinks that multitaksing is something only women can do. I think its something she likes to pull out when assuming I am gay, not that I am inclined in that way at all. I'm simply neat lol, but I am headin off track now. Today started off quite well, had morning breif at work, which is sort of like assembly at school, where everyone congregates and listens to the head master. Today was special morning brief as we got a presentation from one of the guys in navy (surprise) on his national dog sledding competition. It was such a big deal because he actually used defence funds to travel to canberra to race his husky in canberra.. yes Canberra .. the bush capital... it was funny watching the video clips of these dogs sleds made from exhaust pipes and bicycle wheels. The rest of the afternoon was spent with me starving myself because I didn't lunch with me. It's not that I forgot lunch, it's just that I had a free company lunch at a cafe today lol. I know, anything for a free feed :). The food was good, I ordered a rissoto con pesce (rissoto with fish) although the waitress couldn't pronounce it. Theres another story all together, the waitresses there all looked under 18 years old and had so much makeup on they looked like they had been shot in the face with a make-up gun. A real shame too cuz one of them was really cute but you could never tell with amount of makeup on what she was really like.
It really gets to wonder, why do girls so constantly put on sooo much make up. I personally am a fan of the natural look, and I try and get my gal to be as natural as possibly cuz she has beautiful mocha skin, gorgeous complexion and beautiful long hair. Why are they compelled to exercerbate their natural looks with soo much make up??... I think possibly it's a shield for them, something to hide behind. Almost like clothing, I often hear remarks of "I feel naked without it", or "I'll look horrible". No ... if you walk outside without pants on you'll be naked. But I think it's a rivalry issue too, women are competing for attention, not only for male attention but to also outdo other females as well. Personally, the natural look is what I like, and there nothing worse then hugging a girl and getting half her face rubbed off onto yours.
It really gets to wonder, why do girls so constantly put on sooo much make up. I personally am a fan of the natural look, and I try and get my gal to be as natural as possibly cuz she has beautiful mocha skin, gorgeous complexion and beautiful long hair. Why are they compelled to exercerbate their natural looks with soo much make up??... I think possibly it's a shield for them, something to hide behind. Almost like clothing, I often hear remarks of "I feel naked without it", or "I'll look horrible". No ... if you walk outside without pants on you'll be naked. But I think it's a rivalry issue too, women are competing for attention, not only for male attention but to also outdo other females as well. Personally, the natural look is what I like, and there nothing worse then hugging a girl and getting half her face rubbed off onto yours.
your love is like a shadow at 12:11 am
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together