Wednesday, September 27, 2006
It's DONE!!!

$90, 900 hours, aching knees, strained neck, sore eyes and 5000 pieces on. It's over, my puzzle is finally over. I don't know what more amazing, that I actually managed to finish it or that I hadn't lost a single piece. All those months those pieces spend on the floor of my bedroom. as I awoke each morning. Tip toeing across the maze that was strewn across the floor, all the while with pieces getting kiecked around, or worse, stuck to my foot. Twas a proud moment when the final piece was put into place, revealing the final picture, heheh yes u could say, that it was the final piece to the puzzle :). All thats left now, is to frame the thing.

your love is like a shadow at 1:33 am
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together