Friday, September 29, 2006
To A Friend I Hardly Knew
You shared a passion for knowledge, you walked the earth amongst us and you humbled us with your talent. Why was your life cut so short?, why do the good die yound and the bad continue to linger?. Why is it that our last memory of you will be of disappointment, why was your heart so dark and lonesome? Why did you do so much in so little time, simply in vain?. I only knew you from our brief encounters, from that day I met your mother, and two brothers, as they eagerly anticipated that oh so sunny melbourne day at the show. So much were they like you, so full of life and exhuberance. Why did you choose to end it all?, to be so talented, to be one of the few people in this world to achieve what you have and to not reach your full potential. Life is precious, and to waste it is the greatest sin of all. What would you have said if someone told you five years ago that you would cease to exist in this world past the age of 25?, how would you react, how would you feel. Life changes so quickly, our darkest days can reveal a ray of unshine within but a few moments. What if you had waited a month?, would you have still felt the same as you did on that fateful day?. I only knew you as an acquiantance, but I am a better person for knowing you. I am blessed to have known you.... Rest In Peace old Friend.... A Friend I never truly knew... and now.. I Never Will....
your love is like a shadow at 6:06 am
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together