Saturday, November 04, 2006
Sunday Morning...
"Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you "
Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you "
Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
It never gets easier as I wake every Sunday, all I end up doing is count the days until I head back to Melbourne. Every Sunday morning is cruel to me because it's always such a beautiful day and all I can think of doing is just think about my boo in my arms as we spend a lazy Sunday morning in bed. But instead I go through my boring routine of waking up.. staggering to the coffee machine and
grinding the beans,
placing the power into a double shot cup,
fitting the handle and pouring the boiling water over the coffee,
frothing the milk and pour.
It might sound like a lot of work for coffee, but believe me.. it's always worth it. On Sundays I need that special hit of coffee in the morning and it certainly gets me going. My other new routine on weekday mornings is to start it off with bacon and eggs.... mmm... it might be greasy but it is AWESOME... mmm.. coffee and grease.. is there any better substitute?. Now I must clean the house... yup thats right cleaning on a Sunday, I am one of those really pedantic individuals when it comes to cleanliness. I know that Sig and I will have our clashes when it comes to cleanliness, furniture and decor. I have particular tastes and I know we will have many arguements about the colour of our furniture.. but.. we always have.. great ... ahem... resolutions to the situation lol. But today I must vacuum, do the laundry, and general cleaning of benchtops, cupboards etc. Ahhh i know Sig will be driven mad by my cleanliness, I know that she gets bothered with my ability to always be organised and planned, but what can I say, i am a perfectionist :).
grinding the beans,
placing the power into a double shot cup,
fitting the handle and pouring the boiling water over the coffee,
frothing the milk and pour.
It might sound like a lot of work for coffee, but believe me.. it's always worth it. On Sundays I need that special hit of coffee in the morning and it certainly gets me going. My other new routine on weekday mornings is to start it off with bacon and eggs.... mmm... it might be greasy but it is AWESOME... mmm.. coffee and grease.. is there any better substitute?. Now I must clean the house... yup thats right cleaning on a Sunday, I am one of those really pedantic individuals when it comes to cleanliness. I know that Sig and I will have our clashes when it comes to cleanliness, furniture and decor. I have particular tastes and I know we will have many arguements about the colour of our furniture.. but.. we always have.. great ... ahem... resolutions to the situation lol. But today I must vacuum, do the laundry, and general cleaning of benchtops, cupboards etc. Ahhh i know Sig will be driven mad by my cleanliness, I know that she gets bothered with my ability to always be organised and planned, but what can I say, i am a perfectionist :).
your love is like a shadow at 7:42 pm
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together