Tuesday, February 13, 2007
I remember.. my Valentine
To My Love:
I remember the first time we met, yet you never knew.
I remember the first we talked online, the first time you told me you had a crush on me.
I remember the first lunch, your hair was in pigtails and u kissed me and ran away.
I remember our first date, It was our first embrace and our first kiss.
I remember our first kiss, it was the first of many.
I remember the first time your face was the first thing I saw in th morning, It was the sweetest wake up call of all.
I remember the first time you cried in my arms, I knew then that I could never protect you from everything.
I remember our first time at the beach, How i longed to be alone with you.
I remember the first time you were scared of me, ok you've never been scared but at least pretend i'm a tough guy won't u!
I remember the first time you told me you felt fat, yet i only ever saw a Godess before me.
I remember the first time you got a haircut, though I never noticed a thing.
I remember the first time I saw your grin, I knew you were planning something evil.
I remember the first kiss for the year, there were plenty of fireworks that night.
I remember the first time you felt safe in my arms, you will always be in my arms till the day I die.
I will continue to remember... My Love... My Soulmate.
I know this sin't as sweet as a rose or as warm as a hug.
But it's all I can give you babe.
Love you always.
I remember the first time we met, yet you never knew.
I remember the first we talked online, the first time you told me you had a crush on me.
I remember the first lunch, your hair was in pigtails and u kissed me and ran away.
I remember our first date, It was our first embrace and our first kiss.
I remember our first kiss, it was the first of many.
I remember the first time your face was the first thing I saw in th morning, It was the sweetest wake up call of all.
I remember the first time you cried in my arms, I knew then that I could never protect you from everything.
I remember our first time at the beach, How i longed to be alone with you.
I remember the first time you were scared of me, ok you've never been scared but at least pretend i'm a tough guy won't u!
I remember the first time you told me you felt fat, yet i only ever saw a Godess before me.
I remember the first time you got a haircut, though I never noticed a thing.
I remember the first time I saw your grin, I knew you were planning something evil.
I remember the first kiss for the year, there were plenty of fireworks that night.
I remember the first time you felt safe in my arms, you will always be in my arms till the day I die.
I will continue to remember... My Love... My Soulmate.
I know this sin't as sweet as a rose or as warm as a hug.
But it's all I can give you babe.
Love you always.
your love is like a shadow at 10:24 pm
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together