Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Anniversaries come and go..
It's that time of the year coming up again, another year that i have been with my gal which makes it our sixth. It's really an unsual feel this year, it's just been forgotten along with valentines day. At the start of the relationship they have had so much significance, it is unforgiveable if you forget an anniversary or a valentines day especially at the start of a relationship. Yet once you get settled in with someone, sometimes you get complacent and perhaps you don't feel like you need to try anymore?. Throughout the years I have woo'd Sig, wined and dined her and just when she thought after our 4th anniversary, things were slowing down and the romance was dying I gave her the anniversary of anniversaries. Starting with five stars and ending with a ring on her hand, how can I top that this year?, and quite frankly I can't. This year there is so much going on in our lives, Sig is finishing Uni, she had her job interviews and then theres that little event called the wedding happening in november and not to mention the honeymoon afterwards. This year is an emotional rollercoaster and in the end I think we will be both drained by the end of it. This year we wont be celebrating as lavishly as we did last year, we simply cannot afford to, ok who am I kidding... I cannot afford to lol. but really the anniversary just like any other day is just another day, another day that I have been with the most special person to enter my life and although we may not go all out and celebrate due to distance and other reasons, we will be thinking of each other. Six years on and she is still the first thing i think of when I wake up and the last thing on my mind as I fall asleep. That, to me, is more special than any anniversary.
your love is like a shadow at 10:35 pm
0 said we can't be wrong together
0 said we can't be wrong together